– The team is off this morning to Houston. I’m not, which makes me very uneasy, it could just be the McDonald’s snausage and egg biscuit that’s unsettling.
– Keeping it all things McDonald’s, a little game that features 4 future Cats is tonight on ESPN.
– Coach Cal admits that he’s finally figured this team out and that is why they are playing their best basketball at the right time.
– For that very reason he’s requesting the fans back off a bit until its the right time to celebrate. I couldn’t agree more, let them focus on the task at hand. We will have an entire summer to relish it.
– The Cats are the early favorite to win it all in Vegas, coming in at a 7/5 odss, here are the rest of the bets you can make if you have any clue what your doing. Personally I don’t bet on the Cats.
– Brandon Knight was on the Dan Patrick show, and said he wasn’t thinking about the NBA. I wouldn’t be thinking about millions of dollars either.
– Coach Cal told Jim Rome that he almost kicked Harrellson off the team early in the year. In other news my car is dirty.
– Check out Coach Cal’s newest installment on “Coach Cal’s Mailbag” on FoxSports.com, he answers all questions related to UConn and some details on the team’s trip to Houston.
– Karen Sypher is scheduled to report to jail this Friday to begin her 7 year prison sentence. Do to the court mandated n0n-conjugal visitation rules, Richardson is on his way to Louisville as we speak.
– For those of you lucky enough to be taking off of work and heading to Houston for the weekend the Cats will hold an open practice on Friday at Reliant Stadium 1 P.M. CT.
– President Obama congratulated Kentucky the final four run and asked Diane Sawyer how much the Cats will win by.