I mean no disrespect to the rest of the former Wildcats waiting patiently for their name to be called by the NFL’s commissioner, but I am really enjoying hearing as much as I can about Randall Cobb. Cobb quickly became one of my favorite cats of all-time after stepping on campus. I am going to be lost without him wearing #18 for UK next year, but I am excited for him and his family on this, the day of the NFL draft.
So where will Randall land after all is said and done? My heart tells me the Dallas Cowboys will take Randall and match him with Dez Bryant. The problem with that theory is that the worst thing Randall Cobb has done to my knowledge is to b blast UK fans on his Twitter account. It should be noted that I agreed with everything Cobb Tweeted. The fact of the matter is, I, like all of the NFL experts, have no idea.
I went through as many NFL mock draft sites as I could stomach to come up with the following projected slots for Mr. Cobb. As long as he is not a Steeler, Redskin, 49er, or Eagle, I will be happy.
26. Baltimore Ravens: Randal Cobb WR
27. Atlanta Falcons: Randall Cobb WR
28. New England Patriots: Randall Cobb WR
32. Green Bay packers: Randall Cobb WR
45. San Francisco 49ers: Randall Cobb, WR
47. St. Louis rams: Randall Cobb WR
50. San Diego Chargers: Randall Cobb WR
59. Atlanta Falcons: Randall Cobb WR
Come on Jerry Jones! Make me a very very happy man! C! O! B! B!